ABBI has been disseminated at the following events:
- ICT 2015 Innovate, Connect,Transform event, Portugal (October 2015).
- The Swedish Agency for Participation, Sweden (Jan 2015).
- Region Skåne (Regional council, Skåne region, Sweden) (Feb 2015).
- Seminar “Hear and feel – play and learn” at “Certec Informerar 2015”, a yearly full day event at Ingvar Kamprad Design Centre, Lund University (Oct2015).
- Internal seminar at Certec, Dept. of Design Sciences, Lund University (Jan 2015)
- Visit of the European House, Denmark to Certec (Oct 2015).
- Research networking event with Japan, organized by VINNOVA, Stockholm.
- Regularly meetings of the Swedish Braille Authority.
- The National Agency for Special Needs Education and Schools (SPSM) in Sweden.
- Unit for Visual Impairment at Lund Hospital, Sweden.
- Uddingston Grammar School, UK.
- Royal National College for the Blind, Hereford, UK.
- Assets conference, Lisbon, Portugal.
- Abilitando, National Fair on Disability Technology, Italy (Oct 2015).
- Festival of Science in Genova, Italy (October 2015).
- 3rd European Conference of Albinism, Milan, Italy (April 2014).
- Time in the darkness workshop in Genova, Italy (October 2014).
- National Congress “Disordini della funzione visiva e patologie del neurosviluppo”, (November 2014).
- European Robotics Forum, Rovereto (May 2014).
ABBI won the Liguria SmartCup prize in the topic life and social science [link]